- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 120ml (½ cup) milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 120g cake flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil/ melted butter
- Beat egg, sugar and salt till ribbon stage (triple in volume). You can also place the mixing bowl on top of a bowl of warm water while beating.
- Fold in sifted flour alternate with milk/vanilla extract. Lastly, add oil and mix well.
- Preheat non-stick pan Grease pan with vegetable oil. Scoop one small ladle of batter on pan, let batter spread by itself. Cook till brown on one side, flip and continue to cook, about 2-3 minutes on each side.