- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp beaten egg
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp all purpose-flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Ice-cream/ melted chocolate (optional)
- Place the sugars and butter in a small bowl and mix them well with a fork.
- Add the vanilla and two tablespoons of a beaten egg to the mixture and stir.
- Add the baking soda, the flour and a pinch of salt and stir again.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix for the very last time.
- Pop the mixture in your microwave oven and bake for approx. 2 minutes.
- Top with ice cream and/or drizzle with some melted chocolate if desired.
- Enjoy your Chocolate Chip Cookie!