- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- ⅓ cups Sugar
- 1 whole Lemon, Juiced
- 2 whole Apples, Peeled, Cored And Diced (I Used Granny Smiths)
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoons Allspice
- ⅛ teaspoons Salt
- 1 whole Egg Beaten
- 10 To 12 Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, Melted
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon Sugar, For Dusting
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the apples, sugar and lemon. Add the flour, spices and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Beat your egg in a separate bowl.
- Take one egg roll wrapper, lay it out on a cutting board and brush egg wash around each edge. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of apple filling towards one edge of the wrapper, leaving little border. Fold in the sides and roll up the egg roll tightly. Place it on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Repeat the step above as many time as needed.
- Bake for 20 minutes then rush each egg roll with melted butter and sprinkle each with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Yield: 10 – 12 rolls
Submitted By: Tiara Rogers