- 2 medium tortillas
- 2 large apples, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 2 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add apples, honey, cinnamon and 3/4 cups water. Cook for 15 – 20 minutes until the apples are tender. Add additional water if needed. Apples should not be watery.
- Combine cream cheese and lemon in a bowl until smooth and spreadable.
- Toast tortillas in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until just brown. Spread one side of a tortilla with cream cheese, then top with 1/2 the apples. Fold the tortilla over then warm through again on each side in the skillet.