- 3/4 cup Orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 4 Ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Quick-cooking oatmeal
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 6 tablespoons Cold butter, cut into 6 pieces
- Combine orange juice and vanilla; set aside.
- Slice bananas lengthwise and place cut side up in four buttered baking dishes.
- Combine flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, nutmeg and salt. Add butter. Using a pastry blender or two knives, blend until mixture resembles small peas.
- Drizzle bananas with orange juice mixture. Spoon crumble mixture over fruit.
- Bake at 375F for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice.