- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 4 bars (1.55 oz each) milk chocolate candy, divided
- 7 whole graham crackers (1 cup finely crushed)
- 12 large marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use a resealable plastic bag to place graham crackers in and break into crumbs.
- Mix them with butter and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Spoon one tbsp of crumb mixture in each cup of a mini muffin tin.
- Form shallow cups by pressing the crumbs firmly. Bake about 5 minutes.
- Break 2 candy bars into rectangles.
- Displace from oven and put one candy rectangle in each cup.
- Cut marshmallows across in two parts with dipped in cold water shears.
- Place one marshmallow cut-side down in each cup. Bake for about 2 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes on a cooling rack. Displace cups from tin and cool completely.
- Break the rest of the candy bars and microwave on high 1/1-1/2 minutes. Stir at intervals of 20 seconds.
- Top each marshmallow with the melted chocolate.
- Place with top-side up and let stay for about an hour.
Submitted by: Grace Hunter