- 1 lb of thin sliced beef
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 egg
- Wash and tenderize the meat with meat tenderizer.
- ***Tip from Helen*** Cover the meat with the clear wrap and then use the smooth shaped side of the ”hammer” to tenderize the meat.***
- Season the meat with salt and pepper, cut into medium sized slices 6-7 inch long and 2-4 inch wide. (Or if your meat was cut before then leave as it is)
- Pour the flour in a disposable plate.
- In a separate deep dish beat the egg. (you may add 1 tablespoon of water for it to be beaten better and evenly). Season the egg mix with salt and pepper.
- Run the cutlet through the flour, then egg and then put on a hot frying pan (add the cooking oil just before putting your cutlets to fry).
- Fry the cutlets on each side until golden brown.
- Serve warm with mashed potato, rice or grilled vegetables.
- Helen @Helen’s Cooking