- 12 Boudoir or lady fingers Biscuits
- 500 milliliters bought custard- I used Woolworth’s
- 250 milliliters cream
- 100 grams slab white chocolate
- 125 grams blue berries
- 400 grams strawberries- hulled and cut in smallish chunks
- medium cream sherry- I used a cap full per mini trifle
- more white chocolate for decorating- optional
- Break the chocolate into smaller pieces and place in a glass bowl over boiling water and allow to melt.
- In the meantime, beat the cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Once the chocolate has melted, fold it into the cream with a spatula.
- Get your 6 glasses or small bowls ready and place two boudoir biscuits in each.
- Drizzle some sherry over the biscuits.
- Pour some custard in each glass followed by some fresh berries.
- Spoon some of the cream white chocolate mixture on top of the berries and repeat the layers ending with some white chocolate.
- Scatter a few berries on the top and finish off with a sprig of mint and some chocolate shavings.
- Keep refrigerated for at least 1 hour.