- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- caramel and hot fudge topping
- 1 package of Oreo’s (39 cookies)
- 3/4 quart of vanilla ice cream (about 3 cups), softened
- Crush the Oreos finely with food processor or using zip-lock bag.
- Place them in a bowl and mix with 6 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 8×8 dish by lining it with foil.
- Press 2 cups of the Oreo crumbs on the bottom.
- Freeze for half an hour.
- Displace the ice cream from freezer to soften.
- Displace Oreo crust from freezer and spread the ice cream over it.
- Transfer back to freezer for about half an hour.
- Displace from freezer and place the remaining crumbs on top. Press gently.
- Freeze again for about 2 -3 hours.
- When ready remove the foil and cut into squares.
- Serve with chocolate topping and caramel.
Submitted by: Monica Black