- 2 cups Self-rising flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- cups Sugar
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Canola oil
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup Firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Combine flour and sugar in a bowl, mixing well. Reserve 2 tablespoons mixture, and set aside.
- Combine egg, milk, and oil; stir well. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Combine blueberries and reserved flour mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- Fold blueberries into batter. Pour into greased muffin pans, filling 3/4 full.
- Combine brown sugar, flour and butter; mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until browned.