- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 3 ½ ounce package vanilla instant pudding 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast one pkg
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In the pan of your bread machine, combine water, melted butter, vanilla pudding, warm milk, egg, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt, bread flour and yeast. Set machine to Dough cycle. Press Start.
- When dough cycle has finished, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a 17×10 inch rectangle. Beat together butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread dough with butter mixture.
- Roll up dough, beginning with long side. Slice into 16 one-inch slices and place in buttered jellyroll pan (or a 9×13 and another small pan). Brush outside of rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with additional brown sugar.
- Let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 F. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While rolls bake, beat together cream cheese, softened butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Remove rolls from oven and top with frosting.
Yield: 24.0 servings