- 1 Stick of butter
- 2 Cups Brownie Brittle crumbs
- 2 pkg cream cheese (8oz) softened
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 TBL flour
- 1/2 Cup eggnog
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Nutmeg to sprinkle on top
- Crust: Mix 1 stick of melted butter with 2 Cups of Brownie Brittle crumbs.
- Press into a greased 9 x 13 pan and Bake for 8 min at 350°
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggnog, and eggs together. Add chocolate chips.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Cool – then sprinkle nutmeg on top.