- Fresh lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 5 apples (Granny Smith work best)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope caramel hot chocolate mix (Nestle or Land o Lakes; regular; ; each envelope is about 1 oz.)
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1 envelope unflavored knox gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup vodka
- Cut the apples alongside in two parts. Shovel the apples inside, making a flat thick structure.
- Put the apple halves into cups of a muffin pan and squeeze lemon juice on them to prevent getting brown.
- Mix water and hot chocolate in a medium saucepan and whisk until the cocoa mix in.
- Combine with caramel sauce and evaporated milk and whip again.
- Add gelatin in the texture and let it stay for 2 minutes.
- Heat the texture over medium-low heat, whip regularly until bubbling so that gelatin is completely combined.
- Then add sugar and boil for about a minute. Stop the heat and let the texture cool a little. Put vodka in it. Place it in a container.
- Put caramel jello mixture in each apple cup. Put in refrigerator for 2 – 3 hours/overnight.
- Before serving lay apples jello-down on a cutting board and cut alongside in two parts and again in two parts.