- 1 (1.3 lb) rotisserie chicken, shredded (skin and bones discarded)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 (3 oz) can Old El Paso diced green chiles (optional!)
- 1/4 cup peppercorn ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup salsa of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix together the shredded chicken, cheese, green chiles, peppercorn ranch and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the Bisquick, milk and eggs in a smaller bowl.
- Spray 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place 1 Tbsp of the egg mixture into each muffin cup. Continue filling with 2 Tbsp of the chicken mixture. Then spoon over 1 more Tbsp of the baking mixture on top of the chicken. Fill the whole muffin tin.
- Bake for about half an hour.
- Serve with salsa fi desired.
Submitted By: Carolina Litke