- 1 box Brownie Mix
- eggs & oil (as called for by the brownie mix)
- 1 heaping half cup (6 oz ) Cookies & Cream ice cream
- 1/4 Cup hot fudge topping (chilled or room temp)
- 1 pkg Oreos (regular, Double or Mega Stuffed! Your choice! )
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Use 8×8 baking dish and spray with cooking spray.
- Blend eggs, oil and brownie mix as directed on the box without adding the water.
- Combine ice-cream and hot fudge with the brownie batter and stir.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking dish, layer with Oreos and the put the remaining batter on top.
- Bake about 40 – 50 minutes.