- 1 (6 ounce) can of frozen limeade concentrate
- ice cubes
- 6 inch wooden skewers
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 4 cups cold water/1 liter of club soda
- fresh strawberries
- assorted fruits such as halved orang slices, halved lime slices, orang sections, raspberries, strawberries, sliced kiwi and mint sprigs
- Pour limeade, water, ice cubes and pineapple juice into a pitcher.
- Mix with spoon.
- Put fresh fruits on wooden skewers to decorate your drinks before serving.
Submitted by: Wanda Stevens