- 1 box of your favorite spaghetti
- Olive oil
- 8 ounces of feta cheese- crumbled
- 1 can of tuna- drained
- 5 cloves of garlic – chopped
- 1 box of frozen creamed spinach
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Dashes of red pepper flakes
- 29 oz. can of chick peas – drained
- Heat a large frying pan with a few drizzles of olive oil. Add the garlic and the frozen creamed spinach. Sauté until the spinach is thawed and the garlic is a beautiful golden.
- Add the drained chick peas and the chicken broth and continue to simmer on low. Add the drained tuna and toss. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Prepare the spaghetti as directed. Lift the spaghetti out of the water and place it in the spinach and chick peas. Add the crumbled feta cheese and toss. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top and add a few dashes of red pepper flakes.
Yield: 6 servings