Here's a simple recipe that turns out marvelous mashed potatoes every time. Chef Cathy Nehmer shows you how to make this delicious side dish.
- 1 pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 scallion
- Parmesan or provolone cheese
How to make Roasty stuffed peppers
The pepper must be square shaped, as it will act as a bowl for liquid ingredients.
Cut the pepper in half (resulting in two ‘bowls’). Add an egg and some chopped scallion to each and bake until the egg is done (about 15 minutes). Then add the cheese and let it roast.
Goes well with read meat.
There's a delicious difference when you make a chunky homemade salsa yourself – with ingredients and seasonings chosen to suit your taste. Chef Allison Langford shows you how simple it is to make and can your own. Grab the tortilla chips!
- 2 green bell peppers, cut in halves and deseeded
- 1 package of soft tofu
- 3 champignon, sliced and fried
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1,5 tablespoon of dried shrimps, soaked and drained
- nori, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- How to make Tofu and mushrooms stuffed peppers
- Mash tofu with fork, add egg, champions, soy sauce, dried shrimps and sesame oil, mix well.
- Scoop stuffing into bell peppers and sprinkle with nori.
- Heat oil in frying pan, fry peppers upside down about 10 minutes then flip side and fry another 3 minutes.
- Serve as side dish.