- 1 lb large strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup powdered sugar (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Rinse off the strawberries.
- Cut off the stem of each strawberry and then hollow out a little more of the center.
- Prepare all of the strawberries and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl until creamy.
- Place the cheesecake mixture into a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe into each strawberry and arrange on a serving platter.
- Once the strawberries are filled, sprinkle or dip the tops with graham cracker crumbs.
- Serve right away or refrigerate before serving.