1) 1/8 teaspoon sea salt;
2) 3/4 cup roasted unsalted peanuts;
3) 3 soft medjool dates, pitted and chopped
1) 1 cup roasted unsalted peanuts (preferably soaked overnight, drained);
2) 2 Tbsp lemon juice;
3) 1/2 cup plus 1 Tbsp coconut oil (warmed to liquid);
4) 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract and seeds from half a vanilla bean (other half reserved for topping);
5) 2 Tbsp organic smooth peanut butter;
6) 1 1/2 cups raw cashews (preferably soaked overnight, drained);
7) 1/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp coconut water;
8) 1/3 cup plus 3 Tbsp agave nectar;
9) 1/2 teaspoon sea salt;
10) 2 small ripe organic bananas, cut into chunks;
11) 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder;
1) 2 tbsp agave nectar
2) 1/4 cup smooth organic peanut butter
3) 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Cream Topping:
1) 1/4 cup coconut water;
2) 1 tablespoons agave syrup;
3) 2 Tbsp coconut oil (warmed to liquid);
4) 1/4 cup raw cashew pieces (preferably soaked overnight);
5) 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp fresh young coconut meat;
6) 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and seeds of half a vanilla bean (the other half of the one you used for the filling)
- Grease 6″ spring form pan with coconut oil.
- Process sea salt and peanuts in a food processor.
- Add the dates and process.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Drain peanuts and cashews and mix them with lemon juice, coconut water, coconut oil, agave nectar, vanilla, bananas, peanut butter and sea salt in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture in two bowl. Turn one back in the food processor and add the cocoa powder. Blend until smooth.
- Whisk the swirl ingredients.
- Pour the filling over the crust taking turns between the plain and chocolate ( about 3 tablespoons ) as well as peanut butter swirl ( 3 tablespoons) until everything is used up.
- Tap on the counter to level and swirl to make marbling with a knife.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours.