- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pkg Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 Family Size (9×13) Brownie mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the butter, 1 cup granulated sugar and 3/4 cup light brown sugar with electric mixer for 5 minutes on medium speed.
- Mix in the vanilla and eggs until well combined.
- Use another bowl to mix the flour, salt and baking soda and whisk. Incorporate into the mixer until the flour is well combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Line 9×13 baking dish with wax paper and grease with cooking spray. Place the dough in the bottom.
- Arrange Oreos on top. Mix brownie mix with 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping.
- Spread the brownie batter over the layer of Oreos and bake for half an hour at 350 degrees, covered with foil.
- Displace the foil and bake for about 20 minutes again.
- Let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Submitted by: Cheryl Olson