1 1/4 cups ( 175 grams ) all-purpose flour;
1 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp ( 25 grams ) cocoa;
1/2 cup ( 100 grams ) granulated white sugar;
1/4 tsp salt;
4 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil;
2 tsp vanilla extract;
1 1/2 cups ( 350 ml ) milk;
1 cup ( 230 ml ) heavy whipping cream;
4 tbsp ( 30 grams ) confectioner’s sugar;
3 oz ( 90 grams ) chocolate, melted;
fruit, fresh or canned
- Mix all A ingredients.
- Add B ingredients to the mixture.
- Whip until well incorporated.
- Adjust heat to medium – low and spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Use 60 ml of batter for each pancake. Cook both sides.
- When the pancakes chill whip the C ingredients.
- Top each pancake with 3 teaspoons of the whipped cream and pile them.
- Decorate with fruit and cream.
- Drizzle the cake with the melted chocolate (D).