- 1 cup of melted butter
- 2 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 2 3/4 cups of confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix together the butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and first cup of the peanut butter until well blended.
- Press evenly into an ungreased 9×13 pan. (We used a pyrex.)
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave. (Or, if you are like us and do not have a microwave…create a double boiler of sorts by placing a metal bowl over simmering water on the stove to melt the chips.)
- Spread chocolate evenly over peanut butter filling.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour. (Until chocolate crust hardens throughout.)
- Cut into squares, serve, and enjoy!
Yield: 15.0 bars, but it depends on how you cut them