- 20 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15-20 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter.
- Press into an ungreased 9-inch square dish; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners’ sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
Yield: 9 servings