- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon No Color Almond Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray the outside of ice cream cookie bowl tin with vegetable tin spray.
- Mix flour and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat sugar and butter in a large bowl with electric mixer.
- Add egg and extracts and beat.
- Mix flour mixture in butter mixture 1 cup at a time, combining well after each addition.
- Flatten out dough till 1/8″ thickness. Cut 4-1/2″ circles.
- Press a circle over each bowl cavity.
- Bake about 12 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes on a cooling rack.
- Repeat with the left dough.