- 1 cup couscous
- 200ml hot vegetable stock
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tbs olive oil
- ¼ cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbs fresh coriander and chives, chopped
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Place the couscous grains into a bowl and pour over the hot chicken stock. Cover the bowl and leave couscous to soak the stock for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan for 3 minutes, shaking the pan from time to time. Set aside.
- Run a fork through the couscous to break up the grains and add olive oil, black olives, tomatoes, toasted pine nuts and herbs. Combine.
- Season with pepper and serve warm.