- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1 cup dark chocolate candy melts
- ½ cup pistachios
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- wax paper
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Place dark chocolate melts in a medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on medium power for 30 seconds. Stir mixture and continue to microwave for 30 second intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
- Reserving about two tablespoons, pour dark chocolate onto prepared cookie sheet and spread over surface with a spatula. Place cookie sheet in the refrigerator to harden.
- In the meantime melt white chocolate melts using the same 30 second interval method. Once completely melted stir in pistachios and cranberries.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture over the hardened dark chocolate on the cookie sheet. Dip a spatula into the reserved dark chocolate and drizzle over the top of the bark to decorate.
- Return cookie sheet to the refrigerator until the bark has hardened.
- Once completely cooled and hardened remove from the fridge and break apart into pieces.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool dark place so it does not melt.