- 1¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 8 limes), plus 4 limes for stabilizing the popsicle sticks
- 1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (optional)
- Kosher salt or margarita salt
- 12 (3oz) Dixie cups
- Small popsicle sticks or craft spoons
- A pitcher or large cocktail shaker
- Mix tequila, lime juice, water, orange juice and condensed milk in a cocktail shaker/pitcher .
- Arrange the Dixie cups on a baking sheet and pour in them 90 % of the combination.
- Cut the limes in 1/4 ” slices. Put a popsicle sticks in the middle of the slices ( each slice stays in the middle of the popsicle stick ).
- Put lime sticks directly on top of the tequila combination.
- Put in freezer for one night or 6 hours.
- Serve with crushed ice and kosher salt.
Recipe Source: http://blog.hostthetoast.com/creamy-margarita-popsicles/