- 8 oz cooked chicken, cubed or 1 small can chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise (start w/ one tbsp and add more if needed)
- craisins, dried cranberries
- diced apple
- chopped celery
- toasted chopped pecans
- Fresh spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
Curried chicken salad is the perfect picnic food. Cubed chicken breast is tossed with curry powder, mayonnaise, apple and a variety of dried fruits. You can serve this salad in lettuce cups (as pictured above) or in a piece of whole wheat pita. Curried chicken salad is a quick and easy dish that is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser.
- Combine all in a bowl.
- Add as much fruit and veggies as you like.
- Spoon chicken salad over a bed of fresh spinach.