- 2 sheets of prepared pie crust or make your own.(OR 2 pizza crusts.)
- 5 tomatoes sliced thin
- a tablespoon Herbs (Rosemary,oregano, basil or any Italian herbs)
- Cream cheese, Parmesan, Mozzarella, Romano (or a blended package of fine shredded cheese)
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Flatten out one sheet. Put slices of tomatoes on the sheet about 2 fingers apart.
- Put a tablespoon of herbs, cream cheese and Parmesan, Mozzarella and Romano cheese on the tomatoes. Then salt and pepper as you like.
- Put some more cheese.
- Stick the two pizza sheets together.
- Take a glass and separate each tomato.
- Drench each Calzone with the melted butter and garlic and fry until brown. ( or bake at 375 )
- Serve and enjoy!