Great with chicken!
This easy refreshing spaghetti pasta salad with tomatoes and lemon is surprisingly sweet. It’s a perfect combination with a spicy grilled chicken or seafood.
The quality of this recipe depends on ripe and good tomatoes. Try this fresh and tasty summer dish prepared with spaghetti that works best.
Tomato is a vegetable rich in mineral and organic acids. Its consumption can lead to benefits in the diet of people suffering from atherosclerosis and hypertension.
Ingredients: serves 4
– 1 lb (gr 454) spaghetti
– 1½ lb (gr 680) ripe tomatoes
– ¼ cup (3 tbsp) (ml 60) extra virgin olive oil
– 2 tbsp lemon juice
– 1 garlic clove, minced
– 2 minced fresh basil leaves
– 2 minced fresh leaves of garden mint
– salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preparation: easy 15 minutes
1. As usual cook the pasta al dente in a large pot.
2. Cut the tomatoes into diced pieces and place into your bowl. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, the minced garlic clove, minced basil, minced mint, salt and pepper to taste, then mix well.
3. Pour the sauce in the pasta pot and mix again, then serve immediately.