- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, mashed and cooled sweet potato
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Marshmallows, cut in half widthwise (for topping)
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 large egg white plus 1 tsp water, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare a lightly floured surface to roll out the pie crust.
- Grease with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up and cut into 1/2 ” rounds like mini cinnamon rolls.
- Press mini cinnamon rolls flat side down into the sides and bottom of a 9″ glass pie plate. Don’t leave space between them.
- Whisk brown sugar, mashed sweet potato, half and half, vanilla, eggs, heavy cream, cloves, salt and cinnamon. Whisk until well combined.
- Brush with egg white mixture the pie crust.
- Top with sweet potato mixture.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or a toothpick comes out clean.
- Displace from oven.
- Spread halved marshmallows over the pie and broil for one minute.
- Transfer to a cooling wrack to cool.
Submitted by: Natalie Austin