- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 organic banana
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- Slice the banana in 1/8 inch thick slices.
- Combine 1/2 tablespoon water and honey in a bowl.
- Spray a frying pan with the coconut oil spray and put it on the stove at under medium heat.
- Fry the bananas until browned.
- When turning the slices to the other sides turn off the stove and add the mixture in the bowl ( honey and water ) on top and fry until ready.
- Top with cinnamon.
- So easy and delicious!