- 1 recipe chilled perfect pie crust (or purchased pie crust)
- 8 tablespoons Nutella
- 2 Sliced Banana’s
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 quart vegetable oil
- powdered sugar
- Flatten out the pie crust to 1/8th inch thickness.
- Shape circles of pie dough using 4 inch cookie cutter.
- Put a tablespoon of Nutella and 2-3 slices of banana on top.
- Spread the beaten egg around the edge of the pie crust , bend it, tight the edges together softly with a fork.
- Cool in the refrigerator before frying.
- When the oil heats to 375 degrees add the pies, a few at once, fry until golden ( 2 or 3 minutes on each side )
- Take them out of the pot with slotted spoon. Let them dry on a paper towel.
- Powder with powdered sugar and consume while hot.