- double stuffed oreos
- 1 1/4 cup pancake mix
- 1 tablespoon canola/veggie oil
- 1 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- Heat the stove to 350 degrees F. Put a pot of oil and wait to get the exact temperature.
- Combine oil, egg and milk and beat perfectly.
- Put a pinch of salt in the pancake mix and then add it to the mixture. Whisk until well combined.
- To prepare the batter mix 50/50 pancake mix and milk. For best result add 1/4 cup of pancake mix more.
- Soak the oreos in the batter until well covered and fry 3 – 4 at a time for two – three min.
- So quick and so tasty!