- 9 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 5 oz kiwi, peeled
- 6 oz mango, peeled
- 6 oz fresh raspberries
- In a small pot combine water and sugar and bring to a boil; boil for about 4-5 minutes on medium heat and then set aside. This is your syrup.
- In the blender puree each fruit separately. Set aside in 3 small bowls.
- Divide the syrup between the fruit purees and mix in.
- Equally fill four small 5 oz cups with the kiwi puree and place in the freezer; freeze one hour.
- Add mango puree and freeze 20 minutes. Insert sticks and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Add raspberry puree and freeze overnight.
- Use any fruit you wish, I added a little sugar because my fruit tasted a little tart, but you can leave it out or use stevia if you prefer.