- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 pound trimmed green beans
- 4 chicken breasts (bones left in, with skin, about 3 1/4 pounds)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Grease a big baking dish with a tbsp of olive oil.
- Position the slices of lemon in the bottom.
- Mix lemon juice, the rest of the oil, salt, garlic and pepper in a bowl.
- Stir in the green beans and let them coat.
- Displace the green beans with slotted spoon and position them over the lemon slices.
- Coat the potatoes in the same grease.
- Position the potatoes over the green beans with slotted spoon along the inside edge.
- Coat the chicken with the grease. Transfer to the baking dish with skin-side up. Drizzle with the left grease.
- Roast 50 min. Displace the chicken from the baking dish/skillet.
- Put the potatoes and green beans back in oven for 10 min. more.
- Serve 4 portions of chicken breast with potatoes and green beans.
Submitted by: Carol Collins