- 1-7.5 oz. Container of Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 ct.)
- 1 Container of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits (8 ct.)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Velveeta Cheese about 3/4 of an entire box.
- You”ll need:
- A 9″ round cake pan
- Melt the butter.
- Pour half of melted butter into a cake pan.
- Cut the Velveeta cheese into about cubes (1-2″).
- Pop open the biscuits and place a cube of cheese or two into each of them.
- Roll the dough, covering the cheese and form a ball.
- Place the balls into the greased cake pan. Top with the remaining butter.
- Protect your oven from spill-overs by placing the cake pan onto a large baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Cover with foil and bake again for about 15 minutes.
- Let them cool.
Submitted by: Nancy Robinson