- 1 package turkey hot dogs
- Uncooked spaghetti
- Cut the rounded tip off the hot dogs, then cut into thirds.
- Carefully slide uncooked spaghetti noodles through the ends of the hot dogs so that equal amounts of spaghetti remain on either side. Each hot dog piece should fit about 6-8 strands.
- Place spaghetti dogs in a large pot of gently boiling water. Cook on a low simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from water and slice each hot dog piece in half.
- Check to make sure pasta within the hot dog is fully cooked. If necessary, place in pot for a few more minutes.