- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/3 cup AP flour
- cooking spray
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9″ pan or brownie pop mold (in my case) with cooking spray.
- On the stove over medium-low heat, melt chocolate and butter in a medium pot. Mix in eggs, vanilla and sugar until combined. (I actually removed it from the heat to add in the eggs so they wouldn’t start cooking before I could mix them in entirely.) Add in the flour and mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish or brownie pop mold, and sprinkle w/chocolate chips if you’d like a truly chocolaty, fudgy experience.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. (For the brownie pops it was more like 30 minutes.)
- Allow to cool then cut or decorate as you desire. Enjoy!