- 5 inches Prepare one 6 heart shaped,” heart shaped mold and 3- 4 trays of small heart shaped& rose mold
- 400 milliliters Water
- 100 milliliters Fresh milk
- 85 grams Sugar
- 6 grams Agar agar powder
- 1 pandan leaf, wash and clean then tie pandan leaf into a small knot
- 2 Put all ingredients except fresh milk into a pot and keep stirring agar agar liq
- Pour some agar agar liquid into a measuring cup and add a drop of pink coloring into it, mix well then p
- 20 Put small trays to set in fridge for about minutes and remove small hearts and roses from mold
- 5 inches Now prepare agar agar liquid for inches and 6 heart shaped mold
- 550 milliliters Water
- 95 grams Sugar
- 7 grams Agar agar powder
- 1 Pandan leaf, wash and clean then tie pandan leaf into a small knot
- Put everything into pot and keep stirring agar agar liquid to boil at medium heat. Off heat, discard leaf and continue to stir agar agar liquid for another 2 minutes.
- Then pour some agar agar liquid into molds about half inches high, wait for a while till liquid to semi-set, using a small knife to scratch the agar agar then arrange the small hearts and roses on top.
- Cool down remaining agar agar liquid a little (not too hot) and gently pour liquid over the small hearts and roses. Leave to set in fridge for few hours or till next day.
Yield: 8 servings