- fresh herbs
- olive oil/unsalted melted butter
- Choose fresh herbs from the market or your own garden.
- Dice them well, or leave on branches and leaves. The herbs are finely diced in the photo.
- Put them on trays of ice cubes (about 2/3 full of herbs).
- You can mix herbs (sage, thyme, rosemary).
- Place unsalted melted butter or extra virgin olive oil over the herbs.
- Cover with plastic.
- Remove frozen cubes and store in small containers or bags to freeze.
- Do not forget to mark each container or bag with the type of herbs (and oil) inside!
Submitted by Jessica Smith