- 225 gr Chicken Breast (cut into pieces)
- 1 teaspoon fresh root ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chillipowder
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 150 ml yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped coriander
- some oil
- ===== For The Salad =====
- mixed salad leaves
- 1 shallot cut into thin rings
- lime wedges
- fresh coriander leaves
In a bowl, mix together the chicken pieces, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric and salt.
Then stir in the yoghurt, lemon juice and fresh coriander.
Leave this to marinate for at least 2 hours.
Preheat the grill and grill the chicken for 15 – 20 minutes until cooked. Turn and bast a few times.
Put the mixed salad leaves on a plate. Then arrange the onion rings, lime wedges and coriander leaves on top of it.
When the chicken is cooked arrange this on top of the salad.
Now it’s ready to serve.