- 4 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 package (2 oz) Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers (9 ea)
- Milk-chocolate curls for garnish
- Whip 3 cups of cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and the vanilla until soft peaks form.
- In a 9- by 9-inch cake pan with a removable bottom, spread a layer of whipped cream.
- Top with a layer of cookies.
- Continue layering cream and cookies, finishing with a layer of cream, until all the cookies are incorporated.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Whip remaining 1 1/2 cups cream with remaining tablespoon sugar until soft peaks form.
- Transfer to a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Remove cake from refrigerator, and unmold.
- Pipe whipped cream over top and sides.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 1 cake