Italian easy pasta recipe doable in 20 minutes made with tagliatelle and orange peel in creamy sauce.
Orange tagliatelle is dedicated to all those who seek a delicate first course, original and fast, because it can be ready in just 15-20 minutes or less and it’s also suitable for vegetarians!
Tagliatelle with orange sauce is delicate and aromatic while cooking in butter you’ll feel strong orange peel smell.
Ingredients: serves 4
– 12 oz (340g) fresh tagiatelle, store bought
– 2 oranges
– 2 shallots
– 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
– 1 oz (30g) butter
– salt and pepper
Preparation: easy 20 minutes
1. Chop the shallots finely and fry in a small frying pan with the butter. Wash well and then peel the oranges, being careful to NOT remove the white part which is more bitter. Cut the oranges rind into thin julienne strips, and add to the sauteed shallots.
2. Let simmer for a few minutes and then add the heavy cream and a ladle of water. Skip all together to thicken the sauce for about ten minutes on medium heat, and stirring occasionally to prevent drying out too much, and from sticking to the bottom of your pan.
3. 4. Bring plenty of water to a boil and then add salt to the noodles. When cooked drain the pasta retaining a cup of the cooking water (sometimes your sauce becomes too dry), transfer to the pan with the orange sauce and leave to amalgamate.
Pour the noodles well seasoned and warm into individual plates, and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.