- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 of a 17.3 ounce package Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 2/3 cup (113 grams) semi-sweet chocolate chips or small chocolate chunks
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat the egg and water then set aside.
- Flour your work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet and dust with flour. Roll the sheet into a 16-inch square with a rolling pin.
- Cut pastry square in half then cut each half into four rectangles (eight, 8-inch by 4-inch rectangles).
- Cut each rectangle into two triangles (16 triangles).
- Put 2 teaspoons of the chocolate chips down the center of each triangle. Start at the wider end and roll each triangle up. Place each croissant seam-side down: make sure the tip of the triangle is tucked under the rolled croissant.
- Finally, bend in the edges, creating a crescent shape. Brush each croissant with egg wash and bake for 20 to 25 min.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Submitted By: Taira Johnanes