- 1 package Oreos
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding*
- 2 cups cold milk
- whipped cream (optional)
- cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place liners in a cupcake pan and place one Oreo in each cup. Crush a few extra Oreos and reserve for later.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fill each cupcake liner with this mixture, about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set. Cool.
- Whisk pudding mix and cold milk in a medium bowl for 2 minutes, then refrigerate until set. Spoon pudding over each cheesecake.
- Top with whipped cream (optional) and sprinkle reserved crushed cookies on top.