- Jar of Nutella(12 tablespoons per batch)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray your muffin pan.
- Whip butter, 1 cup packed brown sugar and 1 cup white sugar. Combine with vanilla and eggs and beat. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt to make the flour.
- Make 1.5 ” thick dough rounds.
- Put in muffin pan and bake about 12 minutes.
- Displace from oven and let stay for 2 min. Form free space to fill in 1 tablespoon of Nutella with spoon to each cup.
- Let cool in the muffin pan for 20 min.
Submitted by: Amy Roberts