- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 16 oz bag frozen mixed berries
- 2 cups (1 pint) Heavy Whipping Cream, very cold
- 2 (12 oz) angel food cake blocks
- 1 cup cold milk (any kind, but I used whole milk)
- 6 oz package instant vanilla pudding
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk, refrigerated
- Strawberry Fruit Glaze
- 2 lbs berries
- Whip cold whipping cream for 3 minutes on the maximum speed. Put in the refrigerator.
- Mix instant pudding with a cup of milk. Add a can of condensed milk and mix well. Then combine the mixture with the whipped cream. Refrigerate.
- Chop angel food cake into 1 inch parts and put 1/3 of it at the bottom of a trifle bowl.
- Add 1/3 of the cream and spread smoothly.
- Combine with 1/4 of fresh or frozen fruit. Arrange the strawberries on the walls of the bowl to make it beautiful.
- Put a small layer of glaze over the fruit.
- Repeat the previous steps until you reach 3 layers.
- Top your cake with the remaining fruits and spread a layer of glaze over them.