- 1 carton of strawberries
- 1 sliced banana
- 1/4 cup of finely crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup of Nutella
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 loaf of shortcake, sliced one inch thick
- Wash the strawberries. Cut off the tops and slice them into thick chunks. Cut the banana into slices.
- Take a plastic bag and fill it with Nutella. Using a pair of scissors, cut the corner of the bag off. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla extract in a mixer until soft peaks occur.
- Once the whipped cream is made, gently fold the graham cracker dust into it with a spatula. Be careful not to over mix as this will remove the air from the cream mixture.
- Place the shortcake slice onto a dessert plate. Arrange the banana slices onto the bread and then pile on the strawberries generously. Using the bag of Nutella, squeeze it out onto the fruit. Spread a thick layer of cream onto the shortcake.
- Layer, if desired. Serve and enjoy!